VA Central Iowa Health Care System
The Carroll Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) opened 5 years ago and is one of five CBOCS for VA Central Iowa Health Care System (VACIHCS). The clinic is located in the main level of the west wing of St. Anthony Regional Hospital in Carroll, IA and serves approximately 1600 area veterans. The Carroll CBOC has the following services: Primary Care, Mental Health, Optometry, Respiratory Therapy, Audiology, Lab, and Telehealth services. VA partners with Press Ganey, an independent survey company which sends Veterans a satisfaction survey after their patient visits. Out of 313 Veteran medical clinics and CBOCs across the United States, the Carroll CBOC ranked #1 for Overall Patient Satisfaction in 2015!
- Primary Care - Emphasis on Prevention Management of Chronic Illnesses
- Wide range of Mental Healh Care Options, to include individual and group therpay for PTSD and Substance Abse
- Additional Services to includes EKG/Holter Monitoring, Phlebotomy, Audiology, Optometry, Diabetic Shoe Clinic, and Respiratory Services.
- Additional Services available through Telemedicine - Physical Therapy, MOVE Program, Teleretinal, Diabetic Education, and Nutrition Assistance.
- Veteran ID Cards
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- Free on premises.
To schedule an appointment, or to receive more information on service offered in Carroll, call 712-794-6780, and push "0" for the operator.
311 S Clark St, Suite 275
Carroll, IA 51401
Phone & Fax
Phone: 712-794-6780 Or 712-794-6780
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
(No Federal Holidays)